Terms & Conditions
Applications and references (where applicable) to the National Apprenticeship Awards are subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read these carefully and indicate your approval at the bottom of the page before proceeding to the application form.
- The organisers cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of any entry. All entry forms will be acknowledged.
- All entries will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- The judges’ decisions will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into regarding the selection of the winners. Feedback can only be provided for shortlisted applications at national and regional area level, if this is available.
- The National Apprenticeship Awards are limited to England. Submissions from Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands are not eligible unless the apprenticeship has taken place in England.
- Entries and references (where applicable) will only be accepted when submitted via the online entry form.
- Entries and references (where applicable) can be submitted no later than 5.00pm Friday 24 May 2019.
- Entries and references (where applicable) cannot be amended after the entry deadline has passed.
- Should the judges determine an entry submitted for one category is of greater relevance to another category, they may re-categorise that entry.
- Regional winners will automatically be shortlisted for the national stage. All regional winners will be invited to the national awards ceremony.
- Regional winners in the Rising Star category will be put forward to a public vote. Votes from the public will be combined with judges’ scores to identify the winner.
- Entries and references (where applicable) may be edited by the National Apprenticeship Awards team to correct any erroneous administrative information.
- All entries and references (where applicable) will be vetted and verified for accuracy. Should it come to light that there are issues, whether ethical or factual, pertaining to any application, the National Apprenticeship Awards team reserve the right to withdraw that application, whether that application has been selected as a finalist or not.
- All entries and references (where applicable) will be read by assessors. Entries which are successful in the initial assessment stage will be read by judges.
- Employees of the Education and Skills Funding Agency and National Apprenticeship Service, their family members or friends shall not be permitted to enter.
- The Education and Skills Funding Agency and National Apprenticeship Service reserves the right to cancel or amend the National Apprenticeship Awards and these terms and conditions without notice for any event that is outside of the Education and Skills Funding Agency and National Apprenticeship Services’ reasonable control. It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the terms and conditions of entry. The latest version of the Terms and Conditions will always be available on the National Apprenticeship Awards application website.
The data controller for the Apprenticeship Awards is the Department for Education. Your personal information is protected and secured in compliance with relevant data protection legislation.
The Apprenticeship Awards Privacy Notice is available here.
Use of your personal information
The personal information you submit in your application will be used by the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), which is a part of the Department for Education, and includes the National Apprenticeship Service, to process and communicate with you about your application. Your information will be shared with third parties working on behalf of the ESFA to manage the awards applications and events.
Information in your application, including your personal information may be shared with PR, creative or marketing agencies working on behalf of the Education and Skills Funding Agency for publicity purposes relating to the promotion of apprenticeships as part of the Awards process. Commercially sensitive information will not be shared publicly.
Communications not related to your National Apprenticeships Awards Application
- I wish to receive other communications about apprenticeships and technical education from the ESFA, including the National Apprenticeship Service and Third Parties working on behalf of the ESFA.
If you wish to withdraw your consent at a future date, please contact: email@example.com